Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Guess Who’s Back

No, not Slim Shady… ME!!
I know it’s been waaaayy too long since my last post, but I have very busy, sort of busy.. okay I have not been busy at all.


I really don’t want to make this a super long post about every detail in my life this past week, so I will really try not to…


So last Friday night we left the house around 6:00 and met the Smiths for dinner at 54th street around 8:00.


Okay, So I’m trying to be funny like Ellen, but it’s not as easy as I thought. ;) I do look up to her though.   She is such a positive person, and I could go on and on about her, but I’ll spare you. You should watch her show every day and read her books though.


Let’s see what do you really want to hear about? My awesome ski trip? Noo I don’t want to brag.


So we just got back from an AMAZING trip to the mountains. There is absolutely nothing more beautiful than being at the top of a snow covered mountain. I can’t explain how much fun it was.


Okay, there I go again, trying to be funny. It’s not really working.


We did have a fun trip. I want to go back, like tomorrow, but that can’t happen. I have some mighty awesome ski skills. I learned how to slow down and stop. What I’m really trying to say is that I’m an awesome skier and I can’t wait to go back. ; )


I felt like I was on top of a mountain ; )


One thing I did learn was that you should not listen to Teach Me How to Dougie on your iPod and sing aloud when you are working with your ski instructor. You learn some awesome things, but Dougieing down a mountain could get pretty dangerous. Not for me, but for beginners. 

See, I should just give up on this trying to be funny thing. 

So lately things have been going really good for us. Some exciting new things might be just around the corner, but I can’t say anything more than that. HA HA Don’t you hate when people do that to you. Well it’s true and I’m not telling.

My life isn’t all peaches and cream. The other night I burnt my arm getting a pizza out of the oven and now I have a gigantic wiener shaped burn on my arm.  If you think this is funny, you probably have never had a wiener shaped burn on your arm before.  It better not scar. Jake says it looks like a heart. I’ll let you decide. 


Okay, so this blog is supposed to be about lovely things.. I guess we will say it looks like a heart.


I hope you all are excited as I am to be back to the bloggity blog world. I will make sure I post again tomorrow. Love you all!!! C-ya tomorrow!!!!




2 comments:

Rae said...

Hey there. Little Ellen! lol I do think the scar...I mean, burn...looks like a heart! And yes, I want to hear more about the good happenings in your life- tease! Love the pics! Miss you both!

sisterlinda said...

LOL...Cindy! I could see parts of Ellen's humor coming thru in your writing. She just makes it all so natural when she talks about the things that she does. I had to laugh cause I could see what you were trying to do!

You have been a busy girl and your pictures of the ski trip were great!

Can't wait for you to share the exciting new things coming your way...hope one of them is moving back up North!