Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

“Fresh Pow Man"

It’s Finally Friday!!!
My husband is a huge dork.  He is more than excited to head to the mountains to ski.  All week long he has been checking the snow reports and walking around the house saying “Fresh Pow Man”. LOL Gotta love him. So today we leave for Colorado, so pumped.  Our last ski trip was to Park City, Utah and it was a blast.  I’m really hoping I learn how to slow down and stop on this trip..haha jk kind of.  No, I’m an okay skier, for a newbie I guess.  I can’t wait to improve my skills and ski on that “Fresh pow man”!

So I finished Jakey’s V-day gift yesterday! I already told him I’m making him something, to not get his hopes up on a really cool gift or anything. LOL I hope he likes it ; ) It took me about 20 years to make, so he better. I will post pics when I get back. I’m going to give it to him on our trip. = ) While I was waiting for my things to get printed at Staples yesterday, I was perusing through the store and stumbled across chalkboard labels!!


Rn’t They Neat?!

Jake was teasing me and asked if I was going to label the fridge and T.V. next.. haha so funny. ; )


Well, I still have some things to finish before we leave. I hope you all have a Lovely Lovely Valentine’s Day!!!


2 comments:

Rae said...

hope you're enjoying the fresh pow! miss and love you guys!

Rae said...

Love the canisters! Just wish I could be as healthy, young, beautiful and organized as you are!