Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Best Time of the Year

 Hello lovelies!
I can’t believe today is the last day of November! Boy, has this year flown by for us. It sure has been the best by far and it’s not even over yet. We are just now getting to the good part, the best time of the year….CHRISTMAS TIME!! (and most meaningful, don’t forget!)

So, who is excited for Christmas?! ME ME ME!! I know a lot of people dread this time of year because of the cold and ice… WA WA!  Okay, so I’m not a huge fan of the cold, but you have to admit, there is something beautiful about a ground covered in sparking white snow! As long as it snows and isn’t all rainy with the poopy, mushy looking stuff, I’m good.  I’m dreaming of a mega white Christmas this year. I wish it would snow every day, from now till January! I was so disappointed last year when that “blizzard” was supposed to come and never did… ; (  Maybe I have been listening to a little too much Bing Crosby lately.

So, I thought I would turn our house into a winter wonderland this year just in case it doesn’t happen outside. I bought this awesome fake snow from Hallmark, I think it’s about $7 for a little carton of it. I’ll post a video of how it’s made later on. After you guys see it, you will definitely want to go buy some. If you do decide to go get yourself a box of  awesome fake snow, there is a $5 off coupon online you can print off. I think I’m going to go buy another box this week. I hope Jake doesn’t mind that there might be another blizzard coming and it looks like it’s headed straight for our entertainment center! Hopefully it misses his Playstation ; ) haha J/K Jake! Sort of. So who else is dreaming of a mega white Christmas this year?

Here are some of my previous winter wonderland pictures. I can’t wait to take more this year!



 Hope you all have a lovely day!!

3 comments:

Rae said...

Lovely! I love the snow when I don't have to get outside in it. It looks so pretty on the trees and in the fields, And it goes perfect with music, a good book, a blanket and hot chocolate!
PS( my word verification was "biche" ! lol

Cindy said...

I agree Rae, I think I will have that luxury this winter. Maybe that’s why I am so excited about it! All of that sounds amazing! Can’t wait! and did you really get that as your word? bwahaha love you!

sisterlinda said...

I LOVE snow...I just don't care that it has to be cold outside also! I was also hyped up for the blizzard last year, and very disappointed that it missed us. There is so much beauty in the snow and even the ice. I am also like Rae...I hate having to drive in it!

Maybe my Snowman Kit will get some use this year.....let's keep our fingers crossed!