Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Hello again



Hello again! 


So, I'm thinking about starting up my blog again, no clue why now, but why not?

It's probably the crazy, busiest I have ever been in my life, so perfect time right?! Plus, I kind of miss writing, not that I'm good at it or anything, but its nice to have a place to share life's little moments.  Life is so fun right now with my two little stinkers and I miss writing down and recording our crazy life.  So stay tuned, or not, doesn't matter, I'm still going to blabber on.  Have a lovely day friends! 

p.s. I just noticed that my last blog draft is Hazels birth story, so maybe I'll try to finish it, its a pretty interesting one, with her almost falling out onto the floor and everything! ; )







2 comments:

Rae said...

Welcome Back! I can't wait to hear all about you making life lovely!

Cindy said...

I'm not sure how lovely it will be, but it will be our life, which I love! ha ha