Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

20 Week Bump Check

20 Week Bump Check
January 14,14

 Halfway There! 

how far along:  20 weeks

size of baby:  according to the bump a banana, about 6.5 inches long and weighing 10.2 ounces.  I have no idea what she is doing in there right now, lets just go with growing.

maternity clothes:  Yes, Yes! My belly really has “POPPED”J these last two weeks! It’s crazy what a different just a week or two can make! 

weight gain:  Umm I was 113 at the Dr.s this week, which means I have gained 9 pounds! Yikes! 

symptoms: Feeling good! Starting to get bigger and bigger!  

looking forward to:  Our Ultra sound this week!! Yayyyy! 


exercise: Pregnancy Project. 


cravings/aversions:  Well, considering I gained 9 pounds I am going to try my best to start eating better. I really don’t  know my weight gain at 20 weeks last time, but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t 9 pounds. Time to give up cookies and bagels I guess. ;/


movement: Jake felt the baby for the first time this week!! Feeling the baby at night a lot! I love it. 

sleep: Hips are starting to hurt, dang it! I forgot this all happened this soon. I have to alternate sides a lot which doesn’t help, but I would say sleep is not too bad. 


gender: Hoping we don’t see anything on the ultra sound this week! 

worries:  Trying not to worry about anything, it’s all in Gods hands. 


what's different this time:  Still very similar.  I think my belly even looks the same. 


milestones: Halfway there!!!

best moment this week: Jake feeling the baby. ; ) Such a neat experience. 


 I can’t believe this second pregnancy is already halfway over with. Time is seriously FLYING! I am getting sooo anxious to meet our new baby, but I need to keep in mind that these next 5 months are the last months with just Me, Jake and our wonderful daughter. Life is so good.   



        

No comments: